It's become more important than ever to provide guests with an exceptional, mobile-optimized experience. Our data shows that 80% of guests accessing online checkouts are using mobile devices.
ROLLER's progressive checkouts, which include mobile food and beverage ordering, take the guest experience to a whole new level.
Improve your sales & the guest experience
We’ve designed and built the checkout experience with several key goals in mind.
- Boosting conversion rates and average transaction value by optimizing for mobile and adopting best practice conversion patterns
- Greater flexibility in checkout configuration, providing you with more dynamic ways to display and promote your experiences
- Providing return guest functionality, such as online accounts that enable guests to manage their memberships, waivers and payment methods
- Enabling mobile food and beverage ordering, alleviating staffing challenges, and making it more efficient to manage the service of food and beverage
Phased rollout of features
We are delivering this new checkout experience in three key phases!
- Phase 1 - completed: Core checkout functionality and conversion optimization ✅
- A complete redevelopment of our online checkout application with the latest technology to support legacy core checkout functionality and live testing with several beta venues to measure and optimize conversion rates. Learn more
- Phase 2: Online accounts (in beta)
- This will allow guests to create passwordless accounts, access their bookings and tickets, and manage their memberships, waivers and saved payment methods. Learn more
- Phase 3 - completed: Mobile food and beverage ordering ✅
- This helps alleviate staffing challenges and makes it more efficient to manage the service of food and beverage. This progressive checkout feature will be available on a Premium and Enterprise plan.
What's available right now?
- New mobile optimized design
- A mobile-first design given that over 80% of guest traffic is via mobile.
- Mobile food and beverage ordering (Premium and Enterprise plans)
- Guests can relax and place their orders when they want, using their mobiles, without having to wait in queues to be served. Contact your account manager to have mobile food and beverage enabled.
- Tracking online guest behavior & conversion rates
- You can easily track and send events to connected tools such as Google Analytics, Meta Pixel, Tik Tok Pixel and Google Tag Manager, making it really easy to share marketing data with the platforms you’re working with.
- Support for custom online checkout domains
- You can host ROLLER checkouts on custom domains such as tickets.trampolinepark.com to optimize conversion and tracking data capture. This feature is available on a Premium plan.
- More control over your checkout
- Progressive checkouts provide you greater flexibility and much more control over your checkout design and configuration based on your business's particular needs including more dynamic ways to display and promote your products and offerings.
You have control over the following design and configuration features:
You can control how your products display to guests on your products page including grouping your products into categories. Once you’ve set up your product categories, when you add a new product to a category, it automatically shows up in the checkout, making it really easy to set up and manage your checkout.
- 5 online checkout best practices
- 4 checkout optimization strategies to boost conversions
- 4 ways to increase online sales with the progressive checkout
How do I get started?
Take a look at the following guides for online checkouts:
- Prepare for your progressive checkout
- Create your progressive checkout
- Share your progressive checkout
- Track guest behavior and online checkout conversions
Take a look at these guides for mobile food and beverage ordering (Premium & Enterprise plans) :
- Prepare for mobile food & beverage ordering
- Create your food & beverage checkout for mobile food & beverage ordering
- From QR code to production areas with mobile food & beverage ordering
- Manage menu availability using operating hours and stock periods
If on an Enterprise or Premium plan, contact your account manager to have mobile food & beverage ordering enabled.
And finally these guides for online accounts: