- How do I reconcile my ROLLER Payments payouts vs the funds received each day?
- How do I make sure the amount paid out by ROLLER Payments is correct?
- How do I make sure we are paid out the correct amount of funds?
Review your ROLLER Payments Payout Export report for the period in concern.
- From Venue Manager, go to Reports > All Reports > ROLLER Payments Payout Export.
- Set the time frame for the period.
- Select Alert me when complete.
- Once the report is ready, a red dot appears on the notifications icon (bell) at the bottom of the left-side menu.
- Click the notifications icon (bell) to download the report.
- Refer to your bank statement to compare the amounts listed in the Funds Paid Out column.
Funds Paid Out doesn’t reflect the day that the funds arrive in your bank account. It's the day the payout was initiated. It can take 0 to 2 business days (depending on your banking provider) for paid out funds to clear and become available in your account.
If the amounts do not add up, review the learn more articles below. If you still need assistance please contact support.