This guide points you to everything you need to know about using ROLLER's Mobile Check-in App.
With Mobile Check-in you can display guest's booking information, verify their attendance, and redeem their tickets without the need for a Point of Sale (POS). This way it behaves as a lightweight, fast and effective point of staffed access-control, helping you reduce your guest's wait-times and to keep queues low.
Add-on featureLearn more
Using the Mobile Check-in app
Follow the steps and resources outlined in the following guides to get started.
- Ensure you meet the eligibility requirements
- Download and install the Mobile Check-in app
- Configure the Mobile Check-in app
- Search for and redeem tickets using the Mobile Check-in app
- Booking ID
- A unique 8-digit identifier for a ROLLER booking. An example Booking ID could be 58357613. This may also be referred to as a Master Ticket ID and both terms are used interchangeably.
- Ticket ID
- A unique 16-digit identifier for a ROLLER ticket. An example Ticket ID could be 58357613-18962689. The first 8 digits include the Booking ID the ticket is contained within. If a Ticket ID has been overridden by a Custom Ticket ID then this default format may change.
- Custom Ticket ID
- This applies only when a Ticket ID is overridden in POS. Users may choose to override a Ticket ID in POS to associate a custom identifier with the ticket. An example Custom Ticket ID could be Wristband009 or SaulGoodman.
- Package Ticket ID
- A unique 16-digit identifier for a ROLLER package. An example Ticket ID could be 58357613-18962689. The first 8 digits include the Booking ID the package is contained within. Packages are containers for other booking items and tickets.