- Why can’t I find a standard pass for sale in my online checkout?
- Why is a standard pass ticket not showing up for sale in my checkout?
Check you’ve added the standard pass to your checkout
To sell a standard pass online, you must add it to an online checkout. The steps to do this are different based on whether you're using ROLLER’s Legacy or Progressive Checkouts.
- Progressive Checkout: Follow the steps in this article to make sure your standard pass is added to the checkout: Create your checkout [Progressive Checkout]
- Legacy Checkout: Follow the steps in this article to make sure your standard pass is added to the checkout: Create your checkout [Legacy Checkout]
Check you’ve set the standard pass to be available for sale
If you’ve added the standard pass to your checkout but still don’t see it, it might not be set up to be used on the date selected in the online checkout.
Check the following in Venue Manager:
- From Venue Manager, go to Products > All products.
- Search for and select your standard pass to open its product settings.
- Scroll to find the section for What days can this pass be used? and verify that there’s validity for the day you’re viewing the checkout.
- Scroll back up and select the gear icon next to the ticket type in question, and check that the checkbox Hide from online sales is not ticked.
- Save your changes to update the product.