My receipt printer is printing test pages from my Windows device. But when running a transaction at POS, a receipt isn’t being printed?
ROLLER Connect must be installed on the physical POS device and must be online.
Check the following settings in ROLLER and the printer settings in the Windows device running POS.
Make sure you’ve turned on Use ROLLER Print Service in ROLLER POS.
- From the POS device, open ROLLER POS and log in.
- Click More > Settings > Hardware.
- Under General Hardware Settings, make sure Use ROLLER Print Service is set to Yes.
- If you change the setting to Yes, click Save Settings.
On the Windows device
In Windows, make sure you’ve set up your printer settings as follows:
- The receipt printer is set as the default printer.
- "Allow Windows to manage my default printer" is disabled.