This guide shows you how to find a resource, view which products the resource has been linked to and update existing resources.
If you want to create a resource, refer to the guide Create your resources.
Find a resource
From Venue Manager, go to Settings > Resources.
By default, the newest resource appears at the the top of the Resources page.
Use the search bar at the top of the page to find a resource. You can also filter by single booking or multiple bookings.
View products that have been linked to a resource
For resources that have been associated with products, the number of products display as a link.
- Select the link to the number of products to view linked products (eg 1 product).
- The View products panel opens.
- Hover over a product in the panel and click Go to product. You'll be taken to the product's settings page.
Edit or delete a resource
Once a resource has been linked with a product, you can update its name and capacity, but not its booking rule. To update its name and capacity:
- From Venue Manager, go to Settings > Resources.
- Search for the resource you want to edit and update its name and capacity.
- Click Save resource.
To remove a product from a resource, you must unlink the resource from the product's settings:
- Click the link to the number of products for the resource.
- In the View products panel, hover over a product, then select Go to product.
- The product's settings page appears.
- Scroll down to Resources and Ticket types.
- Select each ticket type, then click Select none for each resource drop-down.
- Choose to update any product schedules automatically or manually. Select Done.
- Select the Resources down-down for the product, then click Select none.
- Save the product without the resource.
You can't delete a resource with linked products. To delete a resource, follow the steps above to remove the resource from any linked products. Then select the options menu (3 dots) at the top of the Edit panel and follow the prompts.