- How do I log in to POS?
- How do I find my password for POS?
- What's a POS PIN?
To log in to a POS device, you must have an active staff account with the right permissions to access POS.
Opening POS: Log in using an email and password
When you first access a POS device, you may be prompted to enter your email and staff account password.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your staff account password you used when you first accessed your account.
If you've forgotten the staff password, you can reset your password using the forgotten password link.
- You'll then be prompted to allocate a POS device you created in ROLLER to the POS computer or tablet.
- Select a POS device from the list.
- This will assign the POS device to the computer or tablet.
- You can only use one POS device at a time on a computer.
Log in using a POS PIN
Once logged in with a staff account, you and your team can use a POS PIN for quicker access.
- On the Sign in screen, enter your POS PIN.
- You are now successfully signed in.
Reset or change a password
If your or a staff member can't find their staff account password or POS PIN after it's been activated, it can be reset or changed by staff with the permission Can access staff accounts. Administrators have this permission by default.
If the staff account hasn't been activated yet, an invite will need to be resent from the staff account in Venue Manager.