- Is there a way to see bookings made by staff members at my venue?
- Is there a report I can see that lists bookings made by staff members?
- Can I see which products staff members have booked at my venue?
- The solution uses the Bookings by Staff Member Export report.
- You will need to have the Can access Operations reports role permission enabled to access the Bookings by Staff Member Export report. Administrators have all reporting permissions enabled by default and managers have all except the ability to manage scheduled reports.
- You can provide access to this report for other staff members by creating a custom role (Pro plan and above).
The best way to see all bookings made by staff members at your venue is to download the Bookings by Staff Member Export report (PDF). This report can be filtered by date range and by product.
The report will give you the following information:
- Name of the staff member
- Each sale the staff member has made
- Transaction date
- Booking date
- Booking ID
- Guest name
- Transaction amount
- Total transaction amount (sum of all transactions made by an individual staff member)
To export the report, follow the steps below.
- From Venue Manager, go to Reports > All reports.
- Scroll down the page to Operations and select Booking by Staff Member Export.
- Include the date range for the data you would like to see by selecting the date picker. The default is set to Yesterday.
- [Optional] Filter by particular Products. Select the search bar and then select the specific products you would like to see sales for. Then select Apply.
- Select Download to receive your PDF.