- Can I customize my dashboard?
- Can I modify my reports and bookings data?
- Can I choose what goes into a report?
You can’t currently create custom dashboards and reports in ROLLER; however, you can customize the filters and columns that appear in existing reports. You can then save that filtered view to make future reporting easier, and you can also save it as the default view.
How to create a saved view
If you're consistently using the same filters and columns, then saving these as a saved view can help you get your work done quicker. For example, seeing which booked birthday parties you have upcoming for the next week.
- From Venue Manager, go to the relevant report or page with booking data.
- Select the filters and columns you want to save as a saved view.
- Make sure that you apply the filters and check that you're happy with the returned data.
- Once your filters and columns are selected, select the saved view drop-down arrow next to the page heading.
Note: If the report or grid does not support saved views, an arrow will not be displayed.
- Select Save new view.
- Give the view a name, then select Save.
- (Optional) Select the saved view drop-down again, then set it as the default view for the report.
We have a new feature currently in Beta called Analytics, which will take the data insights and reporting functionality in ROLLER to a whole new level, providing powerful new tools to track and visualize your venue’s performance. This includes dashboards, reports and key business metrics to track over time. Watch our Product Spotlight video from August 2023 to learn more!