- When will I get the rest of my payout?
- Why does my bank account show less money than my payout?
- Why is some of my deposit missing?
- ROLLER Payments
- The permission Can access Transactions reports is required for staff to access ROLLER Payments reports. Administrators and managers have this permission enabled by default. You can enable this permission for other staff by creating a custom role (Pro plan & above).
- Payouts have not yet become available in your bank account
Funds Paid Out doesn’t reflect the day that the funds arrive in your bank account. It's the day the payout was initiated. It can take 0 to 2 business days for paid out funds to clear and become available in your account, depending on your bank. Learn more
- A chargeback has occurred
Review your ROLLER Payments Payout Export report for the payout date and the summary of amounts shown on the report. Check if a chargeback has occurred on the payout date.
- From Venue Manager, go to Reports > All reports > ROLLER Payments Payout Export.
- Select the date(s) to run the report, then select Alert me when complete.
- When ready, select the notifications icon (bell) at the bottom left, then download and open the report.
- Review the Payout Date column and look for any chargeback amounts.
- If a chargeback amount is shown, then the Net Funds Paid Out will be the amount deposited in the bank.
The Payments dashboard will show the booking ID that includes the chargeback amount.
- From Venue Manager, go to Dashboard > Payments.
- Scroll down to Chargebacks.
- Select the Booking ID link to review the booking details.
- ROLLER Payments reports overview
- Manage chargebacks with ROLLER Payments
- ROLLER Payments dashboard
- ROLLER Payments lifecycle