- How can I find my online gross sales for the day/week/month?
- How many sales were processed via our online checkout during a specific time period?
You can find this information in your Detailed Product Sales report, filtered by booking location:
- From Venue Manager, go to Reports > All Reports > Detailed Product Sales Report.
- From the date selector, set the date range.
- From the booking location filter, select Online checkout.
- Select Apply filters.
After applying the above filters, the summarized metrics at the top of the page will highlight the overall Gross Sales, Funds Received and Gift Cards Redeemed:
- Gross Sales: The total value of product sales made, before discounts applied, and including tax, within the specified period as per applied filters. This is solely based on sales (Gross sales = Quantity sold x Item amount, including tax).
- Funds Received: The total value of transaction funds processed during the specified period, as filtered. This figure may vary from gross sales due to factors like partial payments (eg deposits for parties). It also accounts for any discounts and fees (Funds Received = Gross Sales - Discounts + Fees).
- Gift cards redeemed: Total value of gift cards redeemed for the period as filtered. A gift card is redeemed when it is used to purchase products online or at your venue.
The grid provides a detailed breakdown of products sold, filtered for the selected period. For more information, refer to the Detailed Product Sales report guide below.