Save time and reduce operating costs with ROLLER’s booking management feature.
Using progressive checkouts online accounts, your guests can effortlessly self-manage their bookings. Providing them with the ability to reschedule their session times or even add more tickets to their booking.
This article will show you how guests can self-manage their bookings.
Save time and reduce operating costs by encouraging guests to create an online account with your venue. To unlock this feature with a Pro plan and above, contact your account manager or the support team.Learn More
Before guests can self-manage their bookings, there's some configuration work required from venues.
- Venues must be using progressive checkouts with online accounts enabled.
- Venues must have configured their booking management rules. To learn more, read the guide Configure online accounts in progressive checkouts.
Manage a booking from an online account
If you've configured your booking management rules in Venue Manager, then guests have the option to manage their bookings from their online account by following the steps below.
- Guests log into their online account using either their email address, mobile/cell phone number or preferred social account.
- Guests then select My tickets. From here, they can view and manage their bookings.
- Guests select the booking they wish to manage and then select Edit booking.
- Guests can then reschedule their booking, add products or remove products depending on the booking management rules your venue has in place.
- Once they’ve made their changes, guests checkout and pay any differences. The changes will then be reflected in their online account.
When guests make changes to their bookings, for example, they remove products or add-ons, there may be a scenario where guests require a refund as the change has resulted in credit owing to the guest.
ROLLER does not support refunds when guests edit and modify their own bookings. A maximum credit owing amount can be set in Venue Manager, along with a refund policy message that will communicate your venue’s refund policy to your guests. Guests can then choose to proceed or contact your venue for further information.