ROLLER POS has been updated and is now faster, more user friendly and reliable!
Read on to learn more about the benefits and ongoing improvements.
What are the benefits?
The new POS update has a whole list of benefits that you can take advantage of!
- It’s fast! POS now runs faster, orders can be processed faster and the search function is more efficient.
- It’s easier to use than ever with some great UI improvements.
- It gives you greater trust and confidence with upgraded security and better stability.
- It paves the way for ongoing feature improvements. Keep reading to find out what these are!
What feature improvements can I take advantage of?
ROLLER’s POS update gives you access to a whole host of feature improvements.
- Easily identify at POS where guests purchase their tickets and which channels are most popular with the inclusion of sales channel (POS, online checkouts, Venue Manager) on each booking.
- Guest details are even easier to access with a guest’s age now shown alongside their date of birth at POS.
- Automate assigning tips for party packages by quickly and easily tipping the party host.
- Quickly identify items in a party booking like tickets, inclusions and add ons with improved view and filtering functionality for party bookings.
- Offset rising business expenses without raising ticket prices by adding fees to all bookings and purchases made at POS.
- [Coming soon] Never leave your guests unhappy and keep your food & beverage checkouts up-to-date with stock suspension from POS for mobile food & beverage ordering.
The improved POS functionality is gradually being rolled out to all ROLLER venues, so sit tight and our team will do the hard work!
If you’d like to use one of the features listed above, like POS fees, simply select the Update POS button from the set up page in Venue Manager.