Venue Manager is what you use to set up ROLLER to start selling, then manage ROLLER once set up.
From here, you can configure your account settings, manage staff access, create your product catalogue, set up and manage your online checkouts and POS devices, manage bookings, track payments, reconcile revenue, collect and analyze guest feedback and much more.
This guide will walk you through the main menu options when you log in to Venue Manager.
Use the left-side menu to navigate Venue Manager.
- Here you'll find the ROLLER logo, venue name and staff member name.
- Menu options. Access all areas of your ROLLER account including customizing ROLLER's settings (administrators only) and your personal settings.
- Your account settings. See and manage your profile settings, access billing and subscription details (administrators only), switch venues (HQ functionality required), quickly switch to your playground and access ROLLER’s referral program.
- Search records. Use global search to find bookings, guests and memberships.
- Notifications. Get notified when exported reports are ready to download.
- Help resources. See Help Center articles specifically curated for the page being viewed. From here, you can also:
You can collapse or expand the navigation panel by clicking the ROLLER logo on the top left of the menu.