You can download the raw data in reports.
- Click the download button on the top-right of the page.
- A drop-down option will be displayed.
- Select Export (CSV).
- A pop-up will appear to confirm the action.
- Click Alert me when complete to confirm the action
- ROLLER will generate the data in the background.
Once the report is ready, the bell icon on the top-right corner of the page will display a message showing that the export is ready. Click Download to extract the file.
You can download most reports in a CSV format. Some reports can also be downloaded in PDF format.