You can download the raw data in reports.
You can enable a range of reporting permissions for your staff using custom roles if you want them to be able to download associated reports and list data. Administrators have all reporting permissions enabled by default and managers have all except the ability to manage scheduled reports.
- Click the download button on the top-right of the page.
- A drop-down option will be displayed.
- Select Export (CSV).
- A pop-up will appear to confirm the action.
- Click Alert me when complete to confirm the action
- ROLLER will generate the data in the background.
Once the report is ready, the bell icon on the top-right corner of the page will display a message showing that the export is ready. Click Download to extract the file.
You can download most reports in a CSV format. Some reports can also be downloaded in PDF format.