With bulk product editing, you can manage and update products across multiple venues from within your single HQ account. If a managed venue is selling the HQ product, the changes are applied immediately.
Here, you'll learn how to make common product changes, select the venues you want to apply changes to, and publish those changes without leaving your HQ account.
HQ Pro feature
Save time and effort with bulk product editing. To unlock bulk product editing with an HQ Pro plan, contact your account manager or the support teamLearn more
Bulk edit the product properties
Complete the steps below to edit a product's properties and publish to all your venues, an individual venue or even a group of venues. The product properties that you can bulk edit depends on the type of product you are editing.
- From your HQ Venue Manager, go to Products.
- Select the product that you want to update.
- Select Bulk edit.
- From the Venues tab, select the venues that you want to apply changes to. Or, click the Tags tab to select one or more tags (venue groups).
- Select Continue.
- Edit product properties such as:
|Product thumbnail image
|Add-ons, terms and conditions, product instructions
- Select the Tickets or Variations tab to edit ticket types or variations:
|Name, price, description
Sold at venue
This option shows whether or not the selected venues sell the ticket or variation within the product.
You can check the box to force all selected venues to sell the ticket or variation.
- Click Continue to confirm changes.
- Select the Export option if you want to download a change log after publishing.
- Click Save and Publish.
If the selected venue or venues are selling the HQ product, the changes are applied immediately.
Export product properties
You can export a current list of a product’s properties for all or some of your managed venues to a CSV file.
The exported file can help you decide which product properties to bulk edit. It shows you how aligned the product properties are with your HQ product, and how these properties differ across selected venues.
The export only includes the current values for the properties that you can bulk edit across selected venues - it does not include all product properties.
To export a current list of these product properties:
- From the HQ Venue Manager, go to Products.
- Select the product that you want to change.
- The product details page opens.
- Click Export.
- From the Venues tab, select the venues that you want to review. Or, click the Tags tab to select one or more tags (venue groups).
- Click Export to download and review a CSV file.