- The tiles in the POS menu do not appear as images. How do I change this?
- Why isn't my image showing up in my POS menu?
- How can I update the POS menu to display images rather than tiles?
Firstly, make sure your product is configured to have an image:
- When creating or editing any product, you can upload an image to show within POS for staff to easily identify.
- If you want different images to show for each product variation or ticket in POS, you can override the image within the advanced settings of each product variation or ticket.
If you have selected an image in the product’s settings, but it does not appear on the POS menu, you have not selected Use Image in the POS menu settings in Venue Manager.
- From Venue Manager, go to Apps > Point of Sale > Templates (or Devices if no template has been used).
- For the POS template or device, select the options menu (3 dots) > Edit.
- Select the relevant menu, then select a product tile.
- Tick Use image.
- Select Apply.
- Select Save.
You must refresh your POS to view the change.