- Why can’t I find a session pass for sale in my online checkout?
- Why is a session pass ticket not showing up for sale in my checkout?
Check you’ve added the session pass to your checkout
To sell a session pass online, you must add it to an online checkout. The steps to do this are different based on whether you're using ROLLER’s Legacy or Progressive Checkouts.
- Progressive Checkout: Follow the steps in this article to make sure your session pass is added to the checkout: Create your checkout [Progressive Checkout]
- Legacy Checkout: Follow the steps in this article to make sure your session pass is added to the checkout: Create your checkout [Legacy Checkout]
Check you’ve set the session pass to be available for sale
If you’ve added the session pass to your checkout but still don’t see it, it might not be set up with a schedule or to sell on the date selected in the online checkout.
Check the following in Venue Manager:
- Make sure your session pass product has a schedule associated with it, and that the session pass is available in the schedule for the day you're viewing in the checkout.
Refer to the guide Manage your schedules for full instructions on creating and updating your session pass schedules.
- Make sure that the product and any ticket variations are available for sale.
- From Venue Manager, go to Products > All products.
- Search for and select the session pass product to open its product settings
- Scroll to your ticket type and select the ticket in question. The ticket details window opens.
- Open the ticket’s advanced menu, and make sure “Hide from online sales” is not ticked.
- Close the ticket details window, and then scroll further down to expand the product’s advanced settings.
- Check that your sales start date and sales cut off is available for the date in question.
- Save your changes to update the product.