- Why can’t I find a membership for sale in my online checkout?
- Why is a membership not showing up for sale in my checkout?
Check you’ve added the membership to your checkout
To sell a membership online, you must add it to an online checkout. The steps to do this are different based on whether you're using ROLLER’s Legacy or Progressive Checkouts.
Progressive Checkout: Follow the steps in this article to make sure your membership is added to the checkout: Create your checkout [Progressive Checkout]
Legacy Checkout: Follow the steps in this article to make sure your membership is added to the checkout: Create your checkout [Legacy Checkout]
Check you’ve set the membership to be available for sale
If you’ve added your membership product to your checkout but still don’t see it, it might not be set up to be valid for redemption on the date selected from the online checkout.
Check the following:
- From Venue Manager, go to Products > All products.
- Search for and select the membership to open its product settings.
- Find the section for online checkout sales period and make sure the correct dates are associated with the product.