- How do I log in to POS?
- How do I find my password for POS?
- What's a POS PIN?
To log in to a POS device, you must make sure that you or your staff members have active staff accounts with the right permissions to access POS.
Log in using email and password
When you first access a POS device, you may be prompted to enter your email and staff account password.
The password you use here is different from your 4-digit POS PIN. Your password is the staff account password you created when you first activated your account. If you've forgotten your staff password, you can reset your password using the forgotten password link.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your staff account password you used when you first accessed your account.
- You then may be prompted to allocate your POS device. Select the POS device from the list.
- This will assign the POS device to the computer or tablet. You can only use one POS device at a time on a computer.
Log in using a POS PIN
After you are logged in with your staff account, use the POS PIN for quicker access.
The POS PIN is a 4-digit numerical number to log in to the POS. You would have received your POS PIN by email when you first activated your account.
- On the Sign in screen, enter your POS PIN.
- You are now successfully signed in.
Reset or change a password
If your or a staff member cannot find their staff account password or POS PIN, it can be reset or changed by staff members with the right permissions.