- How can I find out how many times a discount code has been used?
- Is there a way to see the number of times a discount code has been applied?
- Where can I report on custom discounts?
For a specific discount code you've created in ROLLER:
- From Venue Manager, go to Products > Discount codes > All codes.
- Search for the discount code/s you want or use the filters at the top of the page to narrow results displayed.
- For the discount code you want, select the options menu (3 dots), then select View uses.
You can also use the Discounts by booking report to see a detailed list of discount redemptions that you can filter by date and discount code.
From this report, you can filter results to show custom discounts (amounts or percentages) applied by staff when selling a product at POS or via Venue Manager.
- From Venue Manager, go to Reports > All reports.
- Search for and select the Discounts by booking report.
- Set the filters as needed at the top of the page to narrow results to a date or time period, a specific discount code you've created in ROLLER or custom discounts.
- Right-click the table for a list of options to add more columns to your results.
- If you want to run the filters and columns you've chosen on a regular basis, select the drop-down under the report title, then select Save new view.