- Can I report on the total attendance at my venue?
- Can I see how many people attended my venue during a given time period?
- Is there a report that will show me how many people attended my venue during a given time period?
This solution uses the Attendance report. To access this report you must have the Can access guest reports role permission enabled. Administrators have this permission enabled by default.
If you would like to report on the total number of redemptions at your venue during a given time period, then the Attendance report is great to use.
You can view:
- The total quantity of redemptions.
- Which device each ticket was redeemed at.
- Which products guests redeemed the most.
This report provides you with essential data for guiding important business decisions such as pricing strategies and forecasting income, staffing allocations and operational planning.
To access the Attendance report, follow the steps below.
- From Venue Manager go to Reports > All reports.
- Scroll down to Guests and select Attendance.
- Use the filters to narrow down the data you need and then select Apply filters.
- To save your filtered view, select the drop-down arrow next to the Attendance heading and then select Save new view.
Understanding the Attendance report
- Use the Date filter to narrow down attendance to a specific date or date range.
- Use the Products filter to only see attendance for specific products.
- Use the Devices filter to see which devices checked in which tickets.
- Total redemptions is the total count of ticket redemptions during the filtered period.
- Unique redemptions is the total count of ticket redemptions excluding multiple redemptions of the same ticket during the filtered period.