This article will walk you through making changes to existing guest data and merging duplicate records.
Editing a guest record
- From Venue Manager, go to Guests > All Guests.
- Search for your guest record by entering their Name or Email and press enter.
- Once you've found the record click more options (3 dots) and select Edit.
- Adjust the information or add any details as required. Data capture fields include:
- Guest name
- Phone number
- Include in the mailing list
- Date of birth
- Street address
- Zip code
Merging guest records
For the scenario where a single guest has multiple records, you can merge these records.
Duplicate records will only happen if a single guest uses multiple email addresses when creating a booking or signing a waiver.
- Find the guest record you want to merge (refer to steps 1 & 2 of Editing a guest record)
- Click more options (3 dots) and select Merge
- A pop-up modal will prompt you to search for the other record you want to merge the original record with.
- All conflicting fields will be highlighted by a yellow exclamation symbol. You will need to choose from the drop-down menus which details you want to keep.
- Click Merge guests.
- Select Yes, merge guest option to confirm. This action is not reversible.