In this article, you will learn how to download & install drivers for Worldpay (Vantiv) Vx805 card terminals.
1. Download Tripos and Terminal Driver Software
- Click this link to download driver and tripos file packages
- Download the triPOS 188.8.131.52 SDK and the VerifoneUnifiedDriver file within the folder.
2. Obtain Worldpay processing credentials (Account ID, Acceptor ID & Account Token)
When your Worldpay account was created you should have been sent through your Account ID, Acceptor ID & Account Token. If you're unsure what your Account ID, Acceptor ID & Account Token credentials are please follow the instructions below:
- Copy this link into your browser https://www.accessmyiq.com/ to access the myIQ login
- Select the Self-service option to access your merchant details
- Retrieve your express merchant details. You can find them under the processing credentials tab. Please copy down your Account ID, Acceptor ID, and Account Token as these are required for future steps
If you're unsure how to log in to your IQ portal, please reach out to ROLLER Support or speak to your account manager for assistance.
3. Install triPOS
- Open File Explorer and navigate to downloads
- Right-click on the triPOS SDK and select Extract all
If triPOS SDK is not appearing please try downloading again
- In the window that appears, change nothing and click extract
- In the window that appears, double click the triPOS Setup application to begin the installation
- Agree to the License Agreement, then click Install
- Click next through the setup wizard until you reach the configuration information page
- Enter the Configuration Information that was retrieved through my IQ (Step 8), then click next
- Click Install to apply the configuration information
- Click Finish to finalise the installation process
4. Install Verifone Unified Driver
- Open the File Explorer and navigate to downloads
- Right-click on the VerifoneUnifiedDriver Installer and select extract
- In the window that appears, change nothing, then click Extract
- In the window that appears, access the 64 folder, then double click on the VerifoneUnifiedDriverInstaller64installer to begin the installation process
- Click Next in the installer that appears until the Wizard states that the program is ready to install, then click install.
- Click Finish to Finalise the installation
5. Configure triPOS.Config file
Click here for instructions on how to configure the triPOS config file.
6. Configure ROLLER Connect
If you're yet to download ROLLER Connect, you can find instructions here.
If you have already downloaded ROLLER Connect, follow the instructions below to configure ROLLER Connect:
- Open the ROLLER Connect file:
- For ROLLER Connect Windows Service, open C:\ProgramData\ROLLER\rc.toml using a text editor (ie Notepad) and a Windows account with administrator privileges.
- For ROLLER Connect Legacy, open the task tray, right-click the ROLLER Connect Legacy icon > click Edit Settings ...
- Change Terminal type = "VantivTriPos"
Change the following parameters found under "# Vantiv specific settings":
LaneID = 1
- Address1 = "VenueName" (Example: "ROLLER World")
- Address2 = "StreetAddress1" (Example: "1330 Scheels Drive #250)
- Address3 = "StreetAddress2" (Example: "Sparks, Nevada 89434")
- Address4 = "StreetAddress3" (Leave Blank)
- PhoneNumber = "BusinessPhone" (Example: 61381033032)
- AppID = "8328"
- Click File > Save