We’re thrilled to be rolling out our Progressive Checkout experience as we know how much impact it will have for you in converting more prospects to paying guests.
COVID has accelerated the transition to online purchasing and it has become more important than ever to provide guests with an exceptional, mobile-optimized experience. Our data shows that 80% of guests accessing online checkouts are using mobile devices.
While ROLLER’s legacy checkout conversion rates are industry-leading, the ROLLER Progressive Checkout application takes the guest experience to a whole new level.
Improve your sales & the guest experience
We’ve designed and built the new online checkout experience with several key goals in mind.
- Maximizing conversion rates and average transaction value by optimizing for mobile and adopting best practice conversion patterns
- Greater flexibility in checkout configuration, providing you with more dynamic ways to display and promote your experiences
- Providing return guest functionality, such as logged-in experiences that enable guests to manage their memberships, waivers and payment methods
- Enabling table-based ordering of food and beverage, alleviating staffing challenges, and making it more efficient to manage the service of food and beverage
Phased rollout of features
We are delivering this new checkout experience in three key phases, with phase 1 completed and ready to use!
- Phase 1 - completed: Feature parity with legacy checkout and conversion optimization ✅
- A complete redevelopment of our online checkout application with the latest technology to support legacy checkout functionality and live testing with several beta venues to measure and optimize conversion rates.
- Phase 2: Personalized, logged in guest experiences
- This will allow guests to create passwordless accounts, access their bookings and tickets, and manage their memberships, waivers and saved payment methods.
- Phase 3: Table-based ordering of food and beverage
- This will help alleviate staffing challenges and make it more efficient to manage the service of food and beverage.
What's available right now?
- New mobile optimized design
- A mobile-first design given that over 80% of guest traffic is via mobile.
- Tracking online guest behavior & conversion rates
- You can easily track and send events to connected tools such as Google Analytics, Meta Pixel, Tik Tok Pixel and Google Tag Manager, making it really easy to share marketing data with the platforms you’re working with.
- Support for custom online checkout domains
- You can host ROLLER checkouts on custom domains such as tickets.trampolinepark.com to optimize conversion and tracking data capture.
- More control over your checkout
- The progressive checkout gives you greater flexibility and much more control over your checkout design and configuration based on your business's particular needs including more dynamic ways to display and promote your products and offerings.
You have control over the following design and configuration features:
You can control how your products display to guests on your products page including grouping your products into categories. Once you’ve set up your product categories, when you add a new product to a category, it automatically shows up in the checkout, making it really easy to set up and manage your checkout.
How do I get started?
You can also take a look at the following guides:
- Prepare for your Progressive Checkout
- Create your Progressive Checkout
- Share your Progressive Checkout
- Track guest behavior and conversions
And check out the videos on our Academy to learn how to prepare for, create and share your Progressive Checkout.