If you would like to update the booking details, such as the booking holder information, booking date, order items or forms, go to the Edit existing bookings article to learn how.
In this article:
Update resources in an existing booking
- Search for the booking you would like to update in Venue Manager.
- From the booking details page, click on the Order tab.
- Click on the Edit resources button on the bottom-left of the screen, under the order details.
- In the drop-down menu, you'll see all resources associated with the product in the booking. Select the new resource and click Apply.
If a resource in the drop-down menu is greyed out, it means that it is unavailable at the time of the booking and therefore cannot be selected.
Example use case
You made changes to your session pass party product booking. Originally, a party started with 30 minutes of jump time followed by 60 minutes in the party room. You have now changed this so that the party guests can use the party room since they arrive, without having to wait until they finished their jump time.
You already have existing party bookings, and would like to change the structure of all upcoming parties to follow the new setup.
ROLLER best practice:
- Get the list of all upcoming bookings and export it from the bookings grid view.
- Adjust the filter to "Within the next 1 year", and use the Product filter to search for only the party product.
- Ensure booking status is set to "Booked" and you include all booking managers.
- Using the exported list as a reference, update the resource of each booking by following the steps 1-4 above.