In this article, you will learn what your options are for integrating ROLLER Checkouts into your website, as well as where to find the relevant code.
Before continuing, please ensure you've already created a checkout
- Steps for integrating a Checkout into your website
- Using a click-off Checkout link vs embedding a Checkout
- Mobile-friendly Checkouts
Steps for integrating a Checkout into your website
- In Venue Manager go to Apps > Online Checkouts > All Checkouts
- Find the checkout you want to embed into your website > Click the 3 dot icon > Edit
- Click 'URL and embed code'
- Continue to Step 5 for embedding the checkout on your website or skip to Step 6 for using a click-off checkout link
- Copy the iframe code under 'Code to embed the checkout in your website' & use this code to embed the checkout into your website CMS (speak to your web developer if you're unsure how to do this)
- Copy code under 'Checkout address' & link to this code on your website CMS (speak to your web developer if you're unsure how to do this)
Using a click-off Checkout link vs embedding a Checkout
Embedding a Checkout will allow you to keep consumers on your website while they complete their transaction.
Example of an embedded checkout
Using a click-off Checkout will require you to link to a button or text within your website.
Guests can click the link and launch the ROLLER Checkout. The URL of this checkout will be a ROLLER URL and not your website's URL.
Example of a click-off checkout
All Checkouts are fully responsive and the display will change depending on the size of the browser window the guest is using.
This will ensure an optimal user experience during the checkout flow regardless of what device is being used to make the purchase.