This article shows you how to make changes to your forms or delete forms you no longer require.
Before making changes
- Adding form elements will have no consequence but past submissions won't have this information if there are additional questions.
- Removing form elements can mean that the export won't show the items you removed, even if they were filled out before you made the changes.
- Do not remove options from value sets (answer options) if a response has selected that option.
Edit your form
- From Venue Manager go to Documents > Forms > All Forms.
- Scroll down or click the Filter icon (funnel) to search for your form.
- Click the options menu (three dots on the right) for the form you want and choose Edit, Duplicate or Delete.