Add-ons are created to be sold alongside passes, for example as an upsell or a special offer. These cannot be sold online without a pass.
This article shows you how to create an add-on.
Create an add-on
- From Venue Manager, go to Products > Create product.
- Select Add-on.
- Complete the product details:
- Choose which days the add-on can be booked:
- Bookable for any day (highly recommended)
- Only on certain dates. You must select specific or recurring dates.
- Select the override text checkbox to customize the text that appears on the guest email confirmation and PDF ticket.
- Select the Tax for the add-on from the drop-down. This is preset to the default tax set in taxes and fees, but you can customize it for an add-on product by selecting one of the other options in the drop-down menu.
- Answer the product attribute questions to set pricing, quantities and resources (if applicable) for your add-on.
- Select Yes or No for each question.
- Complete the additional options that appear based on your answers.
- If you selected Yes to different varieties in the previous step, add your varieties:
- Complete the relevant details such as price, quantity (qty), qty per day and/or resource.
- Click the more options menu (three dots) for more advanced settings such as:
- Add a variation image: Use an image other than the main image set.
- Has user-defined cost: This should be used for POS only items as it lets your POS operator set the price.
- Reporting category: Set a specific GL code/reporting category to this add-on variety.
- Tax override: Select a specific tax rate for this add-on variety and check Tax inclusive if it applies.
- Click Add another variety to add more varieties. To remove a variety, click the Delete icon (trash icon).
- Click Save.