- Use date selector
- Set checkout date
- Product page details
- Use groups in the product listing
- Expand products
- Sessions settings: tiles, number of tickets remaining, allow customers to choose session duration
- Sessions settings: use horizontal bars
- Accept only discount codes as payment
- Using hosted payment
Use date selector
This option puts a calendar on your checkout so customers can choose what date they want to attend. Unchecking this will hide the calendar. The date displayed will always default to today's date.
Set checkout date
This allows for your checkout to start or be set to a specific date, if the current date is past the checkout date set, it'll default to the current date.
Product page details
Give the page a title, image and description/instructions
Use groups in the product listing
Group your products into accordian-style categories
When you expand on a group:
Expand products will automatically show the full description, all tickets & session times (if applicable) of all products on the checkout.
Sessions settings: tiles, number of tickets remaining, allow customers to choose session duration
- Use tiles is a type of display used to view session products
- Number of tickets lets your customer know how many tickets are available for a particular session
- Allow customers to choose session duration allows your customer to buy more than one session of your product (if consecutive sessions have been configured already)
Sessions settings: use horizontal bars
Horizontal bars are the alternate display view for sessions
Accept only discount codes as payment
This will restrict your customers from purchasing any of your products without a discount code.
Using hosted payment
The following payment gateways use hosted payment page, where customers are directed to a pop-up page to complete the transaction and pay for their tickets using the checkout:
- First Data
No additional settings need to be turned on from the Venue Manager. The pop-up will appear automatically if any of the above payment gateways are integrated with ROLLER.