The Ledger Summary is used to track various metrics aggregated by each reporting category.
How does it work?
To properly use this report, you must allocate every active product to a reporting category. This can be done in the reporting category setup under reports in Venue Manager. The report will show the value of unassigned revenues, which is revenue against products that are not assigned to a category.
What data can you see?
- Booking resource is a filter used to view where the booking occurs
- VM - in venue Venue Manager
- Online - online checkout flow
- POS - in venue using ROLLER POS
- Kiosk - through the Self-Serve Kiosk
- GL Code column lists out the GL Code assigned to each category (optional)
- GL Name is the name/description of the reporting category
- Quantity recognised is the total quantity of products recognised as revenue for each reporting category
- Pre-Tax Revenue is the amount of revenue including tax and excluding any discounts or complementary products may have been issued
- Funds received is the total funds received for that particular reporting category over the selected time period
- Tax Collected is the applicable tax amount on funds received
- Discounts is the value of discounts against funds received
- Recognised revenue (inc tax) column lists out the total recognised revenue for each reporting category, including any tax applicable.
- Recognised Discount is the value of discounts against recognised revenue
- Tax Payable is the amount of tax against recognised revenue
- Net revenue is the recognised revenue less tax payable
How is this report activated?
You will need to contact your Account Manager to activate this report. Additional fee may apply.