Multi-passes are passes that can be used for a set amount of visits to encourage repeat visits to your venue (for a discounted price) such as a 5 Visit Pass, Monthly or a seasonal pass like a Summer Pass.
There are two ways to set up a multi-pass product depending on how guests redeem their visits.
Guests redeem their pass on entry
This option allows you to set a multi-pass for X amount of visits and a set period of time. For example, a pass may be valid for 10 uses, 6 months from purchase date.
- Venue type: Theme Parks and Attractions.
- Redemption: Guests can redeem their pass on entry and it will count as one use of their multi pass.
- Tracking: Use the Attendance report to see the number of uses for each pass.
Learn more about creating a multi-pass for guests to redeem on entry
Guests book a session online ahead of time
Guests purchase a multi-pass product and are issued a unique discount code that allows them to book a session ahead of time.
- Venue type: Trampoline Parks or venues that may have limited capacity.
- Redemption: Using their allocated discount code, guests can book online or quote the code over the phone or in venue.
- Tracking: Use the discounts section to see how often their code has been used.
Learn more about creating a multi-pass for guests to book a session ahead online