In this article, you will learn how to integrate your InMoment account with ROLLER.
This Integration automates the transfer of data to InMoment to trigger guest survey invitations via text message or email. InMoment is a platform that enables businesses to automate, manage & leverage data of their guest feedback process.
Find out more about InMoment at http://www.inmoment.com
Post a guest experience ROLLER sends guest & location data to InMoment which triggers InMoment to send the guest a survey invitation message.
InMoment integration configuration
Enabling the InMoment integration involves a one time setup as outlined below:
- ROLLER subscription to the InMoment Integration.
- An active InMoment account.
- InMoment Client Id, Client Secret, Username, Password & Gateway Alias.
- Permission from ROLLER to use the InMoment integration from ROLLER
- Login to your Venue Manager account
- Go to Settings > Integrations
- Scroll to the InMoment integration option
- Fill out the fields:
- Client Id (mandatory) - provided by InMoment.
- Client Secret (mandatory) - provided by InMoment.
- Username (mandatory) - provided by InMoment.
- Password (mandatory) - provided by InMoment.
- Gateway Alias (mandatory) - provided by InMoment.
- Choose configuration option - if enabled it will Exclude guests that have opted out of marketing
- Click Update to save.
In the event that the InMoment API returns an error, ROLLER will send an email notification containing the error received. This email will be sent to the Account Owner email address associated with the ROLLER venue.
Frequently asked questions
When does the Integration send data to InMoment to trigger the message?
The integration connects to the InMoment API at the expiry of a ticket (i.e. in a session-based scenario, at the end of the session).
I have configured the integration but guest are not receiving any messages?
Assuming that the configuration & credentials are correct - then consider the following:
- The trigger is an attendance event - the ticket must be checked in & a guest must be associated with that ticket.
- Check the expiry time of the ticket & consider your venue's timezone configuration.
- What is the Integration setting for Exclude guests that have opted out of marketing?
If active then guests who have not opted into your mailing list will be excluded.
- Has the guest been sent an InMoment message previously? InMoment will limit the number of messages sent to a guest in a defined period.