This Integration automates the transfer of data to InMoment to trigger customer survey invitations via text message or email. InMoment is a platform which enables businesses to automate, manage & leverage data of their customer feedback process.
Find out more about InMoment at http://www.inmoment.com
Post a guest experience ROLLER sends customer & location data to InMoment which triggers InMoment to send the guest a survey invitation message.
Enabling the InMoment integration involves a one time setup as outlined below:
- ROLLER subscription to the InMoment Integration;
- An active InMoment account;
- InMoment Client Id, Client Secret, Username, Password & Gateway Alias.
- Login to your Venue Manager account
- Go to Settings > Integrations
- Scroll to the InMoment integration option
- Fill out the fields:
- Client Id (mandatory) - provided by InMoment
- Client Secret (mandatory) - provided by InMoment
- Username (mandatory) - provided by InMoment
- Password (mandatory) - provided by InMoment
- Gateway Alias (mandatory) - provided by InMoment
- Enable configuration option Exclude customers that have opted out of marketing as required, refer to explanation below
- Click Update to save
There is one optional configuration parameter:
- Exclude customers that have opted out of marketing
When enabled, any Customer that is not opted in to "Include in mailing list" will be excluded from any data exchange with InMoment.
In the event that the InMoment API returns a error, ROLLER will send a email notification containing the error received. This email will be sent to the Account Owner email address associated with the ROLLER venue.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the Integration send data to InMoment to trigger the message?
The integration connects to the InMoment API at the expiry of a ticket (i.e. in a session based scenario, at the end of the session).
I have configured the integration but Customers are not receiving any messages?
Assuming that the configuration & credentials are correct - then consider the following:
- The trigger is an Attendance event - the ticket must be checked in & a Customer associated with that ticket;
- Check the expiry time of the ticket & consider the your Venue's timezone configuration;
- What is the Integration setting for "Exclude customers that have opted out of marketing"?
If active then Customers who have not opted in to "Include in mailing list" will be excluded;
- Has the Customer been sent a InMoment message previously? InMoment will limit the quantity of messages sent to a Customer in a defined period.
If there is an error then ROLLER will send an email notifying the Venue of the error - see above Error Notifications.