Once your account is activated, each time you want to use ROLLER you'll be prompted to log in.
ROLLER's single sign-on page provides you and your staff with a single access point to your venue's major ROLLER applications (eg Venue Manager for setting up and managing ROLLER and ROLLER POS).
Log in to ROLLER
To log in to ROLLER, follow the steps below.
- Open the login page at https://launchpad.roller.app/
- Enter the email address and password you set up when activating your account. If you've forgotten your password, select Forgot password and type in your account email. You'll be sent a link to reset your password.
- Select Roll in.
- After successfully logging in, you'll be presented with the ROLLER LaunchPad, where you can choose from the ROLLER applications you have access to (eg Venue Manager for configuring ROLLER, managing and monitoring staff, bookings and payments and POS for selling in-venue).
Troubleshoot login issues
Below are instructions for how you can troubleshoot any login issues. If you've tried the troubleshooting tips below and are still having issues, contact ROLLER support.
Log out and close all browser tabs
- Log out of ROLLER.
- Close the browser tab with ROLLER open.
- Close all other open browser tabs.
- Re-attempt login from a new browser tab.
Clear your cache (Google Chrome)
- Select the Customize Google Chrome button in the top right of your Chrome browser.
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
- Select All time as the time range.
- Select the checkboxes next to Cookies and other site data as well as Cached images and files.
- Select Clear data.
- Close the browser window.
- You can then re-open your Chrome browser and attempt to log in.
Update staff passwords
If a staff member can't remember their account password, they can either use the Forgot password link on the login page (https://launchpad.roller.app/), or you can reset it for them. To reset their password, follow the steps below.
- From Venue Manager, go to Settings > Staff > All Staff.
- For the affected staff member, select the options menu (3 dots) and then select Edit.
- Scroll down to the Security section and select the Change password link.
- Enter a new password and select Save.