The ROLLER Single Sign-On page provides all users with a single access point to their Venue's major ROLLER applications.
In this article:
Logging into ROLLER
- Open the login page at https://launchpad.roller.app/
- Enter the email address and password associated with your ROLLER profile
- If you've forgotten your password, click forgot password and type in your account email. You will be sent a link to reset your password.
- Click Roll in
- After successfully logging in, you will be presented with the ROLLER LaunchPad, which provides you with access to your ROLLER applications from a secure and single page.
Troubleshooting login issues
If you encounter an issue with the signing into ROLLER please complete the following.
1. Update your password
This process below will trigger ROLLER to create an Auth0 user identity for the staff member.
- Open Venue Manager > Settings > Staff > All Staff
- Locate the affected staff member > Three Dot Icon > Edit
- Scroll down to the Security section and click the Change password link
- Enter a new password and click Save
2. Log out & close all browser tabs
The new identity management solution may be conflicting with the old solution if you are logged into ROLLER in any other browser tabs.
If this is the case, then please do the following with your other tabs:
- Log out of ROLLER
- Close the browser tab
- Complete for all open browser tabs
- Re-attempt login from a new browser tab
3. Clearing your cache
- Click the Customize and Control Google Chrome button- in the top right of your chrome browser
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data
- Select All time as the time range
- Check the boxes next to Cookies and other site data as well as Cached images and files
- Click Clear data
- Close browser window