Consecutive sessions allow guests to book multiple consecutive sessions for a discounted price. This guide shows you how to configure consecutive sessions for your session passes for our Legacy checkout.
Configure your product for consecutive sessions
- From Venue Manager, go to Products > All products and select the session-based product you want to set up consecutive sessions for.
- In the Ticket types section, select the ticket type you want to add consecutive sessions to.
- Select Consecutive sessions and select the No. of sessions and enter the Discount you want to give for that number of sessions.
The Price automatically updates to show you the total price with the discount for the number of sessions you selected.
- Repeat for any other ticket types in the product you’d like to set up consecutive sessions for.
- Once you’re done, select Save.
Configure the online checkout to display consecutive sessions
After configuring the settings in the product, ensure your online checkout allows guests to select session duration.
- From Venue Manager, go to Apps > Online checkouts > All checkouts.
- Select the checkout which has the products with consecutive sessions.
- Scroll down to Settings > Sessions and select the checkbox Allow guests to choose session duration is checked.
- Click Save.