When viewing a specific booking in Venue Manager, any action that has been made to the booking is listed in the booking activity stream.
View activity and expand an action for more details
Search for and select a booking in Venue Manager. The booking activity stream appears in the right-side panel.
- The activity stream lists all updates, changes, and actions (we call this activity) that have been made to the booking chronologically
- Select each action to expand more details about the particular action.
Select an action to take
Hover over an action to reveal the options menu (3 dots). Select the options menu for actions you can take directly from an action, such as sending a payment receipt to a guest.
Activity stream filter
Use the activity drop-down menu to filter the activities listed to a specific one. The filters to choose from are:
- All activities - this option will include all activities related to emails, calls, and logs
- Emails - this option will only include all emails sent to the client through ROLLER
- Calls - this option will only include call logs that have been inputted to ROLLER
- Logs - this option will only include non-email or call activities such as payments, refunds, booking creation, and booking changes