This article explains the reports available for venues using ROLLER Payments for ecommerce and point of sale transactions.
In this article:
- ROLLER Pay Daily Summary
- ROLLER Pay Daily Balance
- ROLLER Pay Transactions report
- Reporting Reconciliation
- Things to know
ROLLER Pay Daily Summary
This report shows a daily summary of your ROLLER Payment authorizations, refunds, chargebacks, and fees grouped by day, channel, and payment method.
For each payment method you will see:
- Submitted quantity - Total count of transactions submitted for authorization.
- Failed Quantity - Total count of submitted transactions that failed to be authorized.
- Authorized Quantity - Total quantity of authorized transactions.
- Authorized Amount - Total value of authorized transactions.
- Settled Amount - Total value of settled transactions.
- Refund Quantity - Total quantity of refunded transactions.
- Refund Amount - Total value of refunded transactions.
- Chargeback Quantity - Total quantity of chargeback transactions.
- Chargeback Amount - Total value of chargeback transactions.
- Acquiring fees - Scheme and interchange fees levied by acquirers on settled funds.
- The amount paid out to your account (Settled amount - refund amount - chargeback amount = payout).
- View acquiring fees for each payment type. Note your processing fees are not displayed here but can be found on your monthly invoice.
- View a summary of transactions occurring on your account on a specific day.
ROLLER Pay Daily Balance
This report will show you all of your settled funds and pending transactions in a summary view. Use this report to see the funds that are settled and are going to be paid out to you. When a payment is made, you can view the status of the individual transactions using the ROLLER Pay Transactions report. Then, use the Daily Balance report to confirm that the settled funds have been paid out to your nominated bank account.
Paid out funds are deposited within your nominated bank account within 1 to 3 business days from the date listed on this report (does not include weekends or public holidays).
- Balance - This is the sum of settled funds in your ROLLER Payments account available for payout. When you receive a payout the balance will decrease by the amount of the payout.
- Pending Credits - This is the value of authorized transactions that are yet to be settled.
- Pending Debits - This refers to refunds, chargebacks and associated fees.
- Funds on hold - Funds ready to be paid out at the next payout.
- Work out exactly how much you will receive in your bank account.
- View amounts and dates of historical payouts.
ROLLER Pay Transactions report
This report will show you a detailed list of transactions, settlements, and payouts according to the filters, date range, and any search parameters you may have entered.
For each transaction, you'll see:
- The date and time the transaction took place
- The booking ID
- The gateway ID
- What payment method was used (e.g. Mastercard, Visa, Sofort, iDEAL)
- The status of the transaction (e.g. Authorized, Refunded, Settled, Chargeback, Paid out)
- The channel the transaction took place at (e.g. POS, Online checkout, Venue manager, Recurring billing, API, Data import)
- The dollar amount of the transaction
View which guest processed a specific transaction
- Click on the booking ID of any transaction to open the booking side panel with information on the booking holder associated with the payment and to navigate to the booking.
Identify the current state of transactions
- Use status filter or group the transactions by status
View settled funds that are going to be paid out to you.
- Use this report along with the ROLLER Pay Daily Balance to track and reconcile transactions and payouts.
- Identify which transactions are included in each payout. To do this, ensure your date range is for the payout schedule (i.e. 1 week) and filter the data in the report by 'Paid Out' status.
How to reconcile ROLLER Payments fees & invoices
This explains how the invoice fees are calculated & how to reconcile the invoices with the ROLLER Pay reports.
How to reconcile ROLLER Payments payouts
This explains how the ROLLER Pay Daily Balance report can be used to reconcile against the payouts received in your bank account & briefly covers the payout schedules. If you're an advanced Excel user you can refer to this video for a more comprehensive reconciliation process.
How to reconcile ROLLER Payments transactions
This explains how the ROLLER Pay Transactions and Detailed Transactions reports match up and that refunds need to be reconciled separately.
How to reconcile ROLLER Payments refunds
This explains how the ROLLER Pay refunds and Detailed Transactions report match up and why the refunds settle differently.
Things to know
- The balance of funds paid out in accordance with the payout schedule in your ROLLER Payments contract. Typically this is weekly on a Monday.
- Paid out funds are deposited within your nominated bank account within 1 to 3 business days from the date listed on this report (does not include weekends or public holidays).
All data is provided directly from our payments partner, Adyen.
Data is populated/updated daily.
If this report is missing, contact support