In this article:
Access the Payments page
- Log in to Venue Manager
- Go to Settings > Account > Payments
Configure checkout payment methods
ROLLER Payments provides venues with access to many payment methods and this page enables a venue to manage the methods published, display order and behaviour. To add and configure the payment methods you offer:
- Click the Add payment methods field
- Select the payment methods to be added and click Apply
- Configure the display order by using your mouse to drag and drop the order of the payment methods in the list
- Remove a payment method by clicking the trash can icon on the right-hand edge of the payment method
- (Optional) Select Auto-expand first payment method to give prominence to the first payment method which will expand/open that method by default.
Configure pay later
You can also enable your guests to pay later for online transactions. When a guest selects this method they receive a confirmation email and invoice they are able to download. To configure:
- Select Allow 'pay later' method
- Enter the payment method name e.g. "Pay in the park"
- Add Payment instructions e.g. "Payment required in park at time of entry"
- Click Save
Payment instructions are displayed on completion of the online booking and in the confirmation email the guest receives.