Configure checkout payment methods
ROLLER Payments provides venues with access to many payment methods and the Payments page in Venue Manager enables you to manage the methods published, display order and behaviour.
To add and configure the payment methods you offer:
- From Venue Manager, go to Settings > Account > Payments
- Click the Add payment methods field
- Select the payment methods to be added and click Apply
- Configure the display order by using your mouse to drag and drop the order of the payment methods in the list
- Remove a payment method by clicking the trash can icon on the right-hand edge of the payment method
- (Optional) Select Auto-expand first payment method to give prominence to the first payment method which will expand/open that method by default
Configure pay later
You can also enable your guests to pay later for online transactions. When a guest selects this method they receive a confirmation email and invoice they are able to download. To configure:
- Select Allow 'pay later' method
- Enter the payment method name (eg 'Pay in the park')
- Add Payment instructions (eg 'Payment required in park at time of entry')
- Click Save
Payment instructions are displayed on completion of the online booking and in the confirmation email the guest receives.