In the US, Adyen, our payment processing partner, is obligated to file a 1099-K tax form with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for any US-based entities who have processed over a certain threshold and that ROLLER Payments directly paid out funds to.
Do you meet the criteria for a 1099-K tax form?
A United States 1099-K tax form will have been filed for your venue and be available for download from ROLLER if, for any given year, the following both apply:
- You received a pay-out or settlement from ROLLER Payments during the given year.
- You reached the federal or state threshold for processing during the given year.
The threshold for processing is set at the federal level as outlined below. However, some states have imposed their own thresholds so this can vary depending on the state you are in.
- For returns for calendar years up to and including 2021: At the federal level, this threshold is reached if you have received gross payments from ROLLER Payments exceeding $20,000 and have processed more than 200 transactions through ROLLER Payments during the year.
- For returns for calendar years from 2022 onwards: At the federal level, this threshold is reached if you have received gross payments from ROLLER Payments exceeding $600 and have processed any number of transactions through ROLLER Payments during the year.
Learn more about the 1099-K tax form and thresholds by visiting the IRS website.
Download the 1099-K tax form from ROLLER
- From Venue Manager, go to Reports > All reports.
- Click United States 1099-K tax form.
- Select the reporting year and click Download.