Identifying guest sentiment trends has never been easier with the Guest Insights dashboard. The dashboard aggregates all GX Score guest feedback so you can:
- Find trends in positive and negative guest feedback.
- Track changes to your guest sentiment over time.
- Discover whether improvements you've made have impacted guest satisfaction.
- See what your guests think of the service provided and identify areas of improvement
In this article:
View your guest insights
To view the Guest Insights dashboard, log in to Venue Manager, and go to Dashboard > Guest insights.
Then use the filters at the top of the page to select the time period you’d like to report on.
The data is based on the date the guest attended the venue, not the date when the survey response was received.
Track real-time performance
From the Timeline charts, you can visually track the real-time performance of your GX Score and Rating categories: Service, Cleanliness & Safety, Facilities and Value.
You can use the timeline chart to:
- Compare GX Score and rating trends over various time periods to understand if any action you’ve taken has made the impact you thought it would.
- Group GX Score and rating data by day of the week. For example you might use this option to determine who was working when high service ratings came in.
You can interact with the chart to view more specific data:
- Hover over the bars in the chart to find out about the underlying data.
- Toggle between GX Score and Rating categories charts.
- Select Group by day of week to aggregate the ratings by Monday through Sunday for the selected period.
GX Score chart
Rating categories chart
Select Rating categories to view the chart. You can untick any of the rating categories under the chart to remove them from the data displayed in the chart.
Identify what guests love
The 5 stars rating chart allows you to identify the most common factors contributing to 5 star reviews. This helps you identify what guests love about your venue to ensure you focus on these aspects to maintain and improve guest satisfaction.
Identify opportunities for improvement
The 4 stars and under scatter graph enable you to identify the factors that guests have suggested need improvement for the selected time period. The rating factors are ranked by the severity and frequency of survey responses.
Factors in the top right need the most attention (danger zone).
Review and compare host performance
Party and group booking experiences are huge revenue drivers and a steady source of new guests.
The Booking host performance chart allows you to review and compare the performance of booking hosts and how they influence guest experiences at your venue. This helps you identify areas for improvement to deliver exceptional guest experiences consistently.
From the chart, you can:
- Compare feedback for booking hosts by GX Score rating category (eg Service, Facilities, etc) by selecting a rating category from the drop-down in the top right of the chart.
- Hover over a bar in the chart for more information about the underlying data for the selected time period and rating category.
- Click a bar in the chart to view all comments for the selected time period and rating category where the staff member was the host.
The bar color illustrates the average satisfaction level guests reported of the staff member:
- If the booking host consistently creates exceptional guest experiences, rated 4 stars and above on average, a pink bar is displayed.
- If the booking host scores 3 stars and below on average, a teal bar is displayed.
Find out more about assigning a staff member as a booking host.