Identifying guest sentiment trends has never been easier with the Guest Insights dashboard. The dashboard aggregates all GX Score guest feedback so you can:
- Find trends in positive and negative guest feedback.
- Track changes to your guest sentiment over time.
- Discover if improvements you've made have impacted guest satisfaction.
- Identify what guests love and areas for improvement.
- Compare your venue performance against the market benchmark.
This guide shows you how to use the Guest Insights dashboard to monitor and improve your guest experience and business performance over time.
View your guest insights
From Venue Manager, go to Dashboard > Guest insights.
Use the filters at the top of the page to select the data you want to report on in all dashboard charts:
- Insights: View responses based on GX Score or a particular feedback category. For example, you can filter the feedback to be specific to staff service or venue cleanliness.
- Time filters: Select the time period you’d like to report on .
Track real-time performance
The View performance panel allows you to visually track the real-time performance of your venue.
From the panel, you can:
- Compare GX Score and rating category trends over various time periods. This can help you see if any action you’ve taken has had the impact you you were hoping for.
- Group your results by day of the week. For example, you can use this option to uncover your aggregated results for each day of the week, and then find out which employees are playing a role in high service ratings.
To see specific data:
- Click the GX Score or rating category summary tiles to filter the data shown. You can also use the Insights filter at the top of the page.
- Hover over the tiles and data points in the graph to find out more about the underlying survey responses.
- Select Group by day of week to aggregate the ratings by Monday through Sunday for the selected period.
GX Score Lite or Pro feature
Industry benchmarking is now available on our Lite or Pro GX Score plans. Update your GX Score subscription at any time and compare your venue today!Learn more
The industry benchmarks tool helps you understand your business's strengths and opportunities for improvement by comparing the experiences you provide with GX Score feedback from all venues using the GX score across the globe or your region. With the tool, you can:
- Compare your venue’s service, value, safety, cleanliness and overall experience with market standards.
- Identify how your venue differs from market leaders and how you can improve.
- Discover if your strength in the market is growing or not.
It can also help you:
- Make better informed decisions about the urgency of improvements you could make.
- See if improvements are leading to better market positioning.
To view more specific data:
- Filter results by GX Score rating categories by using the Insights filter at the top of the page.
- Use the "Compare to" filter in the panel to change the scope of your benchmark comparisons. You can compare your venue performance against the globe or your region.
- Hover over the chart to see more information about how your venue compares against the market benchmark.
Identify what guests love & what needs improvement
The Guest insights panel allows you to identify the factors that have the most influence on the guest experience, which helps you understand which factors to focus on to maintain or improve guest satisfaction. With this panel, you can identify the factors guests love about your venue and what guests have suggested needs improvement for the selected time period.
You can filter feedback based on GX Score rating category by using the Insights filter at the top of the page.
Compare host performance
Party and group booking experiences are huge revenue drivers and a steady source of new guests.
The Booking host performance chart allows you to review and compare the performance of booking hosts and how they influence guest experiences at your venue. This helps you identify areas for improvement to deliver exceptional guest experiences consistently.
From the chart, you can:
- Filter results by the GX Score rating category by using the Insights filter at the top of the page.
- Hover over a bar in the chart for more information.
- Select a bar in the chart to view all comments where the staff member was the host.
Find out more about assigning a staff member as a booking host.