To help keep track of incoming bookings of specific product(s), you can use the Booking confirmation required setting. This setting adds an Unconfirmed status to the booking to flag that the booking needs to be reviewed and a staff member needs to mark it as confirmed.
This article will show you how to set up the Booking confirmation required setting.
In this article:
Enabling booking confirmation required setting
- In Venue Manager, navigate to Products > All Products > open the relevant product editor.
- Scroll down and click Advanced settings
- Under Booking confirmation required, tick the checkbox Bookings for this product require guest confirmation.
- Click Save.
Viewing unconfirmed bookings
When a booking is created, if it contains a product with the Booking confirmation required setting, the booking will display an Unconfirmed status flag next to the booking name. This status will display in the Booking detail view, Calendar and Daily capacity views.
Marking booking as confirmed
To mark a booking as confirmed:
- In Venue Manager, find and open the booking.
- In the Booking detail view, click the 3 dots on the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Confirm booking.
- A pop-up dialogue will appear, click OK to proceed.
Once the booking is confirmed, the status flag will change to Confirmed and the activity stream will record the booking as confirmed.