This report displays the quantity and value of modifiers purchased in a selected period of time.
If you cannot see this report on your platform, contact the support team.
The reporting permission Can access Sales reports is required for staff to access the Sales by Modifier report. Administrators and managers have this permission enabled by default.
Sales by Modifier report data
The available columns of report data are:
- Modifier group name - this is the name of the modifier group that has been configured via the modifier set up page
- Modifier name - this is the name of the modifier that was purchased
- Quantity - the total number of total purchases of the modifier
- Amount - the total dollar value of purchases of the modifier.
Note this represents the revenue billed, not the actual funds received for that modifier, some bookings containing modifiers may be unpaid and hence accounts receivable (rather than funds received)
In order to adjust the column displayed on the report, select the columns icon.
Generating the report
Defining the report period
Click the calendar button and select the option for:
- On - choose a specific date
- Between - allows you to select a starting and end date on the calendar
- Within the last... - allows you allocate a number to Day, Week, Month or Year
Filtering specific modifiers
You can also report of specific modifier products by using the product name filter to select specific products.
Choosing the Select All adjust the report to only include active products, whereas the Select None button will adjust the report to include all products - including the ones that you have archived but purchased during the selected date(s).