In this article, learn how you can upgrade a non-membership ticket to a membership in the POS.
In this article:
Configure the product to be upgradeable in Venue Manager
- In Venue Manager go to Products > All Products.
- Find the product you wish to edit > select more (3 dot button) > Edit.
- Ensure Upgradeable Product is checked under Advanced Settings.
Upgrade a ticket to membership in POS
- When checking in the guest in POS, click the Upgrade items option on the left-hand side panel.
Note that if the booking is not linked to a booking holder, a pop-up is going to appear to prompt you to add a booking holder before you can upgrade the item to a membership.
- A pop-up panel will appear on the right-hand side. Click on the item you would like to upgrade to a membership.
- Select the membership the guest would like to purchase.
- Complete the transaction. If the cost of the membership is higher than the original item, a one-off pro-rata amount will be charged to the guest to cover the difference. If the cost of the membership is lower than the original item, there will be no one-off amount charged and the price difference will be credited towards the next membership billing date for a recurring membership. If a non-recurring membership is purchased and the cost is lower than the original item, you will need to refund the difference.