In Venue Manager, you can view a list of all membership holders for your venue, and filter based on their status, membership type and the membership product purchased.
This article will show you how to view member details in Venue Manager.
View member details
From Venue Manager, go to Guests > Members. Here you will find a list of all membership holders for your venue, along with their membership details.
There are three filters you can use to sort and find members: Status, Type and Product.
- Use the Status filter to adjust the data by a membership's status at that time. You can either include all status, choose an individual status, or choose a group of status. Click here to learn more about membership status.
- Use the Type filter to include only recurring memberships, fixed memberships or both.
- Use the Product filter to only include one, several or all membership products in the report.
- Use the search bar to search for a specific membership. You can either search by the booking number, member number or the member name.
What data can I see?
From here, you can view the following data:
- Name - this is the name of the membership holder
- Email - this is the email address of the membership holder
- Date of birth - this is the date of birth of the member holder
- Status - this is the status of the membership at the time
- Product - this is the name of the membership product the guest holds
- Redemptions - this is the number of times the membership has been redeemed
- Booking ID - this is the booking ID that is linked to the membership
- Ticket ID - this is the membership number
- Created date - this is the date and time the member's profile was created in the system
To adjust the columns displayed on the report, select the column and drag and drop it to where you would like it to sit in the row.
To sort by a particular column, select the column name. An arrow will appear beside the column name and you can choose to sort by ascending or descending order.
You can select each line item, and then select Go to booking from the right-side panel. This will take you to the Items tab of the membership booking. From here, you can perform actions such as deactivate the membership or update the credit card details for a recurring membership.
View a list of cancelled memberships
If you need to see a list of members that have had their memberships cancelled due to non-payment as of today, adjust the membership status filter to Declined Payment. Exporting this list will allow you to get the details of the cancelled membership holders.
Track and report on memberships