Event coordinators and hosts juggle sales, staff coordination, and making sure guests have a fantastic time. An organized run sheet is key to a seamless and stress-free event.
The run sheet is a PDF that provides a condensed, time-ordered list of selected events, parties and activities. This ensures smooth operations and keeps all staff on schedule.
This guide will lead you through downloading customized run sheets for the day as a PDF document that you can print and share with the team.
The example below shows a run sheet filtered for party packages only.
|Booking name||If the booking name is the same as the booking holder, the booking holder is listed here. Company name is shown in brackets after the booking name if included.|
|Guests||Number of guests booked in for each product/item.|
|Product||Product name in bold. Item name(s) listed underneath.|
|Start||Session start time.|
|Resources||Each resource listed on a new line next to start time.|
|Booking holder||Guest associated with the booking.|
|Host||Party host if linked to a booking.|
|ID||Unique booking ID in ROLLER.|
How it works
- Select the filters you want at the top of the run sheet grid (eg party packages only from the product filter). What you select here will appear in the run sheet.
- Once you're happy with the filters, download the run sheet.
- Print and share the day's run sheet with the team.
Filter and download the run sheet
- From Venue Manager, go to Bookings > Run sheet.
- The default grid view shows all bookings for today, sorted by session start time, then booking name.
- Use the filters at the top of the grid to customize what products and information you want in the run sheet.
- Date: Select the day you want the information for. You can only select a single day or date.
- Product: Filter the information to specific products or product categories.
- Assigned staff: Filter the information to a specific party host or hosts.
- Resource: Filter the information to a specific resource or resources.
- Select Run sheet at the top right.
- Select Alert me when complete.
- When you see the alert, select the notifications icon (bell) located at the bottom of the left-side menu, then proceed to download the PDF.
Refer to the guide Streamline operations with run sheets to learn more about customizing the run sheet grid.