Manage and coordinate bookings, parties, events and the staff members responsible for running them effectively. This guide shows you how to assign a staff member to a booking.
When to use
Assign a staff member to a role, such as a booking host (party host) for a booking.
- Assigning a party host helps you track which host is in charge of each party using printed run sheets. Learn more
- You can also check and compare host performance using the GX Score Guest Insights dashboard. Learn more
- Moreover, you can configure tips for party bookings to automatically go to the assigned party host. Learn more
Assign staff members to bookings
- From Venue Manager, go to the booking you want to assign a staff member to.
- Select Assign staff at the top right.
- From the drop-down, select one of the following roles:
- Booking manager
- Booking host (eg party host)
- Sales agent
- Select the staff member's name from the list. All staff members with a ROLLER account appear in the list.
- The assigned staff member's name and email are added to the booking's Staff tab.
- Select Save.