In this article you'll learn how to access and search for invoices in the Invoices report.
Access the Invoices report
- From Venue Manager, go to Reports
- Click the All reports menu item
- Click the Invoices report to open the report
If the invoice report isn't in your reports section and you would like this activated please reach out to the support team.
Search for invoices
Using the search bar, you can type in the Booking Name or Booking ID to find a specific invoice, you can also filter by 'Booking Status' (All, Fully paid, Partially paid, Pending or Cancelled). Click 'Apply Filters' to for results to display.
You can sort by the following columns by clicking on the column name, this will sort chronologically in ascending or descending order:
- Booking ID
- Issue Date
- Due Date
- Payment Date
- Invoice Number
An arrow will denote that the data is being sorted by that column. Please note you can only sort the data, one column at a time if you select a different column.
The following columns appear on the Invoice report:
- Invoice number - each invoice generated for a booking will have a unique number
- Booking ID
- Booking Name
- Issue Date - date invoice is issued
- Due Date - date invoice payment is due
- Amount - amount due for invoice
- Paid - (status will be Yes or No)
- Payment Date - date invoice is paid
- Payment Type - method of payment e.g. cash, card, bank transfer, EFT
- Status - refers to the booking status, the invoice may be fully paid but if it is only for a partial amount and the booking still requires further payment it will be on 'Pending' status
Click the column and drag it to the preferred location to rearrange the order of columns.
To hide certain columns, click on the column icon on the right of the columns and you can select from the Drop down menus if you would like to remove or see certain columns, this includes:
Please note that this report will only show the Payment Date and Payment Type from when the Invoice Report is added to your platform
Click the more button in the top right if you need to export this into a CSV format.
To have this on your platform, please reach out to the support team.