In this article you'll learn how to access and search for invoices in the Invoices report.
Access the Invoices report
- From Venue Manager, go to Reports > All reports.
- Search for and select the Invoices report.
If the invoice report isn't in your reports, contact the support team.
Search for invoices
Using the search bar, you can type in the Booking Name or Booking ID to find a specific invoice, you can also filter by Booking status (All, Fully paid, Partially paid, Pending or Cancelled).
Select Apply Filters for results to display.
You can sort columns by selecting the column name. This will sort chronologically in ascending or descending order:
- Booking ID
- Issue Date
- Due Date
- Payment Date
- Invoice Number
An arrow denotes that the data is being sorted by that column. You can only sort the data, one column at a time.
You can select a column and drag it to the preferred location to rearrange the order of columns.
To remove certain columns, select the column icon on the right of a column, then select the option from the drop-down menu.
The following columns appear in the Invoice report:
- Invoice number - each invoice generated for a booking will have a unique number
- Booking ID
- Booking Name
- Issue Date - date invoice is issued
- Due Date - date invoice payment is due
- Amount - amount due for invoice
- Paid - (status will be Yes or No)
- Payment Date - date invoice is paid
- Payment Type - method of payment e.g. cash, card, bank transfer, EFT
- Status - refers to the booking status, the invoice may be fully paid but if it is only for a partial amount and the booking still requires further payment it will be on 'Pending' status
This report only shows the Payment Date and Payment Type from when the Invoice Report is added to your platform.
Select the more button in the top right if you need to export this into a CSV format.