This report provides a comprehensive view of all transactions processed in ROLLER over a specific time period, filterable by sales channel, POS device, payment method, payment status, payment type (payment or refund) and timeframe.
When to use
This report allows you to monitor the total value of transactions processed from different sales channels in ROLLER, such as the online checkout or at POS, along with the timestamps of these transactions. You can use filters to fine-tune your findings.
Here are some ways you can use this report:
- Identify all refunds processed during the weekend.
- Confirm whether an online transaction was completed on a particular date and time (eg when a guest calls to verify their online checkout purchase).
- Locate all transactions carried out through a specific sales channel (eg POS) and a particular POS device/s within a specified date range.
What to expect
- This report shows only the value of overall transactions processed, not what products were sold. It aims to give you a view of the total money collected from these transactions, rather than breaking down sales by product.
- You can use the search bar to find a specific booking by the booking holder's name.
- At the top of the table, you'll find a summary that shows the total funds received and the value of gift cards that were redeemed for the filters applied and time period selected.
Funds received The total value of transactions processed including gratuities, as filtered.
In this report, tips (gratuities) are included in funds received because the report shows the overall transaction value, not just product sales. In reports that focus solely on product sales, tips are not counted in the funds received.
Gift cards redeemed The value of gift cards that were redeemed (used) for purchases as filtered.
Filter the report
You can adjust the report to display the data that you want. You can filter the data, edit the columns, and select different dates or date ranges. You can also export your reports for analysis in spreadsheets.
For example, you can add a filter to display only transactions for a specific sales channel (eg online checkout) or to a specific POS device for a specific date or time period.
The filters for this report include the following.
|Select a specific day, date or a time period for the data you want.
|Limits the data to the specific channel where the transaction occurred.
|Limit the data to transactions processed on a specific POS device. This is the name of the POS device used to process the transaction.
|Limits the data to one or more payment methods used in transactions. You can filter by a specific payment method or multiple payment methods.
|Limits the data to the transactional value against bookings with a specific payment status. You can filter by a specific payment method or multiple payment methods.
|Limits the data to a specific transaction type: payment or refund. Refunds are processed at POS or from Venue Manager.
Customize the columns available
You can modify the columns that display in the report. Right-click anywhere in the report grid, then select (or deselect) the columns you want from the menu.
The columns available are shown in the table.
|The date and time the transaction was processed (local time)
|The booking's unique identifier
Select a link to a booking ID to reveal a high-level summary of the booking. Select Go to booking for the guest's booking record in Venue Manager.
|Total value of the booking
|Current status of the booking (fully, partially paid, canceled etc)
|Payment type presented or used to settle payment
|Staff member who processed the payment at POS or from Venue Manager
|The name of the guest who made the transaction (booking holder)
|The transaction reference number for your online payment gateway
|Notes automatically generated from the booking and any comments added by a staff member
|Staff member who authorized the transaction (ie for refunds)